Thursday, October 30, 2008

CHINA you say??

What's good everybody? So things are changing- China here I come!! I have two hours left before I head out to the bus that is going to take me to the airport. Then I'm catching a 6:30 plane to Shanghai. How was YOUR day? Hahaha, I feel great, this month has been pretty spectacular. Even though Dan is going back to New York and I'm going to China the blog site will remain nateanddaninjapan.blogpost.com. Thank you everybody that has been following the blog and have been showing interest in my trip. It puts me in a great mood to know that you are excited for my travels.  I've heard some rumbling rumors about possible visits, some from family, some from friends and all I can say is COME. You will not be let down. I'll update the blog as soon as I can in Shanghai. I'll have to get some converters for the comp, but it should be updated within the upcoming week. 50 cent haircuts and 12 dollar tailored pants await me...peace 

No comments: