Tuesday, October 7, 2008

OVERSTIMULATION

We went to Shibuya today where all the cool kids hang out. It had a soho feel (sort of) but the youngins were out and stylin. I almost spent 10000 US dollars on sneakers and gear but had to remember that I will need my money to live.  See something you like? Send me a money order.

Since Nike has gone crazy with all these bugged out colors it was actually a little difficult to tell what was exclusive and what wasn't. The internet has killed the sneaker game also, but I still managed to find a few goodies.


This fast food place was actually mad good. The burger hit the AMERICAN crave spot located in my cholesterol.


Too cool for school right here.

This one is for you Jackson Heights. I bought a taco. That was weird. It was good but really, let's be serious, can't compete with nueva york!


I went up to these girls and showed my camera to them and they nodded and were going to take my picture. I said no and shook my head and mimed that I wanted to take a picture of them. They laughed/fell in love and asked me to marry them.


No comments: