Friday, October 3, 2008

Ok. So while in Akhihabara we stopped in this spot that had crazy dolls. I mean nightmare dolls. These are all the dolls that you dream about finding in the attic that then come kill you  with flaming torches. I have about 30 pics of these dolls but I didn't want you not to sleep anymore, so I only put up one...Mind you the first two pictures here are of naked doll bodies and naked baby doll heads that you then put together to create your own monster doll. AWESOME! Anyway, there are MAAAD people in Tokyo man, I mean damn! The city has a great energy though. Much more aggressive than I thought it would be which I'm liking. The one thing that I thought would really make me miss NYC is it's attitude, (which Tokyo doesn't have) but it does have its own vibe going on which I'm liking.

I'm still an American so I'm going to catch this debate on CNN....






No comments: