Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Some photos

Here are some images that don't really fit a specific category..I still thought they were nice photos though. Worth a glance in my book.



On one of the newest subway lines in Tokyo, they have these guards that act as double doors to the train. If you can see where all the yellow boxes are on the floor, that is where the doors open, that then lead to the doors that open on the train. It's cool, but also scary. There are a lot of suicides on the train in Tokyo, and I guess this is a way to prevent them. One of my Japanese students in New York told me that there is a much higher suicide rate on Monday.  It only takes 10 minutes to clean up a suicide, and then the family of the person who killed themselves is billed for the services. Life's a bitch, even when you're dead.


I'm always on the lookout for sneakers. These are some killer air stabs that I saw an old guy wearing. He didn't know what jewels were on his feet.


No comments: