Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's all about you

So yo. This blog is about my trip, but I can't just make this a me me me thing. There has been some cool stuff happening in other people's lives that I wanted to note and share.

*Big up to Ilfu and Karim on their Wedding! (I need pics ASAP!)

*Big up to my friend Natalie on her graduation from Goucher! Big things, big things lie ahead!

*Big up to the whole LAG family who is out there grinding in NYC and making it a bigger, better, badder city. Without LAG influence the city would just be suits and slacks. Keep making it graceful and colorful. LAG minds, always one step ahead of the curve.

*Big up to my mama!

*Big up to daddio!

*Big up to the whole familia!

*Big up to YOU for checking daily and letting your imagination ride with me on this journey. Enjoy the pics. Enjoy the stories and the descriptions. It feels great to know that I have so many people interested and excited about MY life. Don't forget that as you check my blog and put yourself in my shoes, I'm also thinking of you and your life! With 2009 around the corner take some time out for yourself and think about all the people who have helped you along the way this year, or any year for that matter, because you, reading this now have most certainly helped me. Thank you!

No comments: