Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Doin what it do

Man. I don't normally drink coffee. I have been hitting starbucks more than ever, but I still stick to the tea. I had a caramel something today like 5 hours ago and I'm still jumping off the walls. Coffee is crazy. 

In case you forgot what I look like:
Whole city is being dug up and built. Construction here is nonstop all day all night. Shanghai is exploding.
Plant those trees China. 


My friend Sasha from the city has a friend in Shanghai that she emailed me about. I met up with him last week. He's a New York City cat too so it was real cool to hang out with him for a while. He works for China NBA in the baller district here in China. The building was so big he worked in it took two pics to capture it. His girlfriend is having a cocktail party tomorrow night, so that should be fun..



2 comments:

BeeHeron said...

your hitting up starbucks? cant even imagine you having coffee ...your prob loving it cause you can AFORD it.

Chizza said...

Naahh uhhhh! I made the blog! whoop whoop!