Thursday, April 16, 2009

6 months strong

It's been 6 months in Shanghai. Here are some things I miss. It's great being here in China but I think about NYC everyday. Sometimes all day. Those of you checking my blog know I bleed that New York blood. First I did it down in Baltimore for College which was crazy. I thought that was hard. Being in China is so great, but man NYC is where my heart is at. Where it will always be. Growing up in the city gave me the courage to do anything and it's part of the reason I'm here in China but...  I miss you.





5 comments:

rachel said...

yippie - I made it on the blog again!

BeeHeron said...

NYC misses you too nate, i was talking to the 7 train the other day...and it said it missed your kicks on its platform.

i like the pic of you and mom, makes you look HUGE

hey rachel!

BeeHeron said...

ps...where is the pic of the crazy guy? oh you know who is missing....
ha-ha

Nate said...

Bran..are these trick questions? is the crazy guy, me? my pops? or the guy that was asleep in the deli on st. marks street...again...the person that is missing..is it you? is it my pops? my grandpa? lol..i was lookin at the pic with me and mama dukes..im like half that size now..shit....

BeeHeron said...

sorry, thought you would understand my secret language. yes Pops.... the craziest/cool man i know in your family, although you are a close runner up.