Monday, January 5, 2009

Good start

So I'm moved in and unpacked. It feels good! I'm going to go to Ikea on Thursday to get some more stuff for my apt. A few rugs and maybe a little comfy type chair or something. I'm really happy with the place. The location is great. There is so much near me. English menus. Let's clap it up for English menus. I can eat! There are also THREE supermarkets within walking distance from my home. All of them stocked with delicious edible and cookable things that will make me happy. I had my first workout this morning which was great too. It was a real workout. There is equiptment I can use and nice clean state of the art showers I can use. The weight doesn't go too heavy so some excersizes I don't even do because it would be pointless, but for the most part the gym has what I need. The freeweights only go up to 50 pounds so I make the best of that. It has a bench press that I can use so I'm set. I ate good today, worked out well and now am at work about to teach a little. So far the new year has started off right for me. I'll let you know when I get into the pool and the sauna. -Nate

1 comment:

BeeHeron said...

yo nater,
good to hear you moved into a nice place. take some flicks of it when you can. so far your neighborhood seems cool and im happy you have english menus/food near by ha ha. i hope it keeps that "im full" grin nice and big, and that "im angry/hungry/i will cut you for chicken" attitude in the background hahhaha