Sunday, January 11, 2009

El Cribo

My desk with wonderful baby stickers on it.

The "kitchen,dining room and hallway" and entrance to Chun Chun's room.

The "hallway"- Maybe 3 feet. pretty much enough space for there to be the bathroom. This is the view exiting my room.
View of my room standing in front of my window. The desk would be on the left  of the bed but you can't see it in the pic.
View of my room upon entrance. The heater is in the top left corner. I'm loving my giant wall to wall window. The light streams in during the day. It really makes the apartment for me.



So there you have it. My apt. in Shanghai. Come visit!

1 comment:

BeeHeron said...

yo nates!
the place seems nice, happy to see you have such a nice window and a good amount of space to your room.

you gonna throw down some cooking?

got your post card yesterday-thanks! get me your addy so i can send some music/art projects
bran