Thursday, December 17, 2009

Yo

Sup everybody..It's been too long since my last post, but I've been pretty busy these last few weeks. I've had some visitors out here and have also been trying to plan a couple of trips. My friend Jessica from high school was out here for about two weeks. It was really great to see her. We had a blast. As much as I've made some good friends out here in Shanghai it was great to see an old face that really knows me. December can be tough with all the holidays and a lot of people traveling back to the states so to have a friend out here with me was really great. I got to show off a little bit of my Chinese which is always kind of fun (even tho it's still really bad).  Work has been okay, the same grind. I haven't been in the gym as much from the visit but that's okay. I hurt my foot a while ago after my half marathon, so I've convinced myself that the couple weeks rest is good for me. I'll be back in there in no time. Speaking of old friends, my buddy Ariel from high school just recently moved to Shanghai. We played ball together at LAG. He's been living in Korea for the last two years and decided to make the move over to Shanghai for this new year. I got him a job with my company and he's all set with his own apartment already.  I also just got news that my cousin Matt is China bound the for the month of January. We're planning to do a week together in Hong Kong and then I think he's going to be off on his own to check out some places in Asia. He'll end up coming back to Shanghai to fly back to the states so I'll see him at the end of January also.  So all in all, things have been pretty good. I've been pretty busy..I'll put up some recent pics so you can see what's going on in Shanghai straight from the streets haha..Happy holiday's everyone

2 comments:

JL said...

Hey there Nate!

It kind of makes me sad that it has taken so long for us to bond. We should have been besties a long time ago. Well, I at least should have been invited to your going away party (just messing with you). Anyways, it was amazing to see you and you are truly truly an awesome person- grumpiness and all.

Can't wait til you're home, or the next time I'm in the Hai.

Jessssss

Nate said...

:)