Tuesday, July 7, 2009

yo

I knowwwwwww I knowwwwwwwwww....updates have been few and far between, but to be honest things have been at a standstill lately for me. The scholastic project has been postponed, bosses are on vacation, there have been some legal issues with the company we were working along side with and yada yada yada..It's gettin real hot out here in the Hai. I mean I'm outside one minute and I'm sweating..yea man, it's humid and nasty..but to nothing has been going on, it's been a lazy month. I'm in limbo, waiting for this project to start back up and have some time on my hands, but not enough time to sign up for much or that kind of thing..Just gettin back on my reading game and trying to hit the gym hard..My parents will be out in Shanghai for two weeks which I'm gearing up for..It should be a fun time..other than that, your boy Nate is good. I'll try to get some good pics up to show you the heat of Shanghai, but troopin around outside is not what I call fun right now..Blog is still here..Nate is still here...I'll get some goodies up soon..Shanghai! Come visit me!

hit me up and send me an email:
teachnathan@gmail.com

No comments: