Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Great Wall!

So, my parents came out to visit me in China. We traveled around a little saw some water towns close to Shanghai, but I think the highlight of the trip was The Great Wall for sure. We did the 10K hike which not many people do and we had the wall to ourselves plus our tour group. It was so dope. This was my second time to Beijing and I have seen the Wall before, but not like this. Last time I was running the half marathon and you couldn't see that much of the wall and most of the time you were just trying not to fall down the thing as you ran your ass off. This was so amazing for me and my parents. I only have five photos up, but if you have facebook friend me and check out the album, I put up 52 goodies. All in all I'm super happy my parents came out and I am proud of them for making the journey out here. China is as far away from NYC as you can get and having them out here was just as good as a slice of pizza from down the block. It really made my last two weeks. Enjoy the photos.





No comments: