Tuesday, June 9, 2009

your boy is back!

What's good everybody! China is going crazy blocking everything that lets anyone do anything, so I had to download this stuff that sends me to a different browser or something..I don't know, I'm not tech or internet savy..All I do know is that right here right now, your boy is back in business. I've done a lot in the last month and wish I had the blog to communicate but I'll do the best I can to catch you guys up...

Me and my buddy on my Birthday..June 5 in case you didn't know and want to send me some hebrew nationals in the mail.

The whole team was out and about. We did it real big! You know I throw a mean party!

I believe I can fly..This is a much larger post..I'm doing a crazy project for scholastic that I will go into in more detail very soon..

I did the Great Wall half marathon. Finished in 2hrs 14 minutes..Not too shabby. It was mad fun!

Lights, camera, action. I'm back in business!

No comments: