Monday, January 11, 2010

For Jessica

A while back my good friend Jessica came out to see me in Shanghai which was a great treat. It was really cool to see a friend from nyc, and someone who has known me for a really long time. For whatever reason she felt compelled to send me a thank you care package from NYC.
 I told her over an over again that having her here was great, and totally hassle free, but she decided to go above and beyond and start my year off right with one of the best presents I've ever gotten!


Unfortunately, I cannot reveal what was inside the box. They were gifts for ME, not YOU! hehehe.

So Jessica, this is for you. 


Thank you. =)

1 comment:

Isis Channeling & Feng Shui Deluxe Kit said...

Nate I just wanted to tell you your pictures are fantastic, I wish I was there with you! Keep on clicking man, I look forward to your next vision. Thanks.